From OpenKM Documentation
These are OpenKM utilities created by the community.
- Direct link ( Link documents outside OpenKM )
- Fast extension sample ( Show how to fastly extend openkm UI features ).
- Bash document import ( Bash script to import documents )
- Folders deep ( Find folder with some depth )
- Cognitive PDF/A ( Cognitive PDF/A integration example )
- Low level security change ( For great size repositories change security in low level mode )
- CSV importer ( Import metadata from CSV files )
- Export folder to server as zip
- Convert Exchange Legacy DN
- Incremental autonumeric ( creates incremental autonumeric for each new document )
- OMR scripting ( automatically process images by OMR engine )
- Unique name ( automatically creates unique document name based in metadata values )
- Simple autotagging ( automatically autotaggin documents based in database metadata values )
- Folder Style assigned by metadata ( automatically assign folder style based on metadata document values into )
- File:SQLReportPattern.jrxml ( sql basic report pattern )
- File:JavaReportPattern.jrxml ( java basic report pattern )
- Crontab importer with metadata ( import files with metadata values in the filename from server filesystem).
- Crontab simple importer ( import files from server filesystem )
- Crontab xml importer ( import files from server filesystem with metadata values)
- PHP AutoImport ( Import pdf files from some local path to specific OpenKM server path )
- PHP fileUpoad ( Shell script that uses php support to import files )
- PHP Download file ( download file using webservices )
- PHP Class made for OpenKM Document Manager
This utility is designed to import documents to a remote OpenKM instance. It uses OpenKM WebServices API so is firewall friendly.
You need Java 7 installed in your computer since v1.0.
|The preserve creation date feature in only compatible since OpenKM Professional 6.2.10 and OpenKM Community 6.2.3.|