The toolbar is made up of buttons with the main functions that the user will most frequently use. As with the menu bar, occasionally the buttons will appear greyed-out, meaning that they are not available.
Detail of the functions according to their icons:
- → Create a new folder
- → Find a folder
- → Download document
- → Download as pdf document
- → Lock document
- → Unlock document
- → Add new document
- → Print a document
- → Document edit ( check-out )
- → Upload modified document (check-in)
- → Cancel document edit
- → Move document to user’s Trash.
- → Add group of properties to a document ( metadata )
- → Delete group of properties from a document ( metadata )
- → Subscription is added to a document or folder. Any modification that is made will be notified to the user by email.
- → Delete subscription to a document or folder
- → Start workflow
- → Refresh user interface
- → Skip to folder or document set as home by the user
- → Scanning
- → Uploading
- → Application splitters resize