Firstly, on the left of the desktop, is the Folder Tree, also called the Taxonomy. It displays a view of the repository grouped by folders. There are various types of folders symbolised by the following icons:
- → The folder has no more subfolders
- → The folder contains subfolders
- → The folder is read-only and has no more subfolders
- → The folder is read-only and contains subfolders
- → You are subscribed to the folder and it has no more subfolders
- → You are subscribed to the folder and it contains subfolders
- → You are subscribed to the folder, it contains no subfolders and is read-only
- → You are subscribed to the folder, it contains subfolders and is read-only
Basic functions with the mouse
- By clicking with the right mouse button a pop-up menu will appear. In this menu there are options to create new folders, delete, rename, etc.
- Drag & drop. By selecting a document or folder and keeping the left mouse button held permanently down, you can move a document or folder to a node of the tree (Taxonomy).
Description of the different options
- → Create a new folder
- → Delete folder.
- → Change the name of the selected folder.
- → Change the location of the selected folder to another position on the tree, together with all the documents and folders it may contain
- → Duplicate the folder and its contents in another place on the tree.
- → Add new document
- → Add a folder or document to the bookmarks
- → Set the folder or document as user home
- → Create a zip file with all the contents of the folder recursively, maintaining the folder structure.