Knowledge:Migration from 6.4.8 to 6.4.9
From OpenKM Documentation
|OpenKM 6.4.9 is currently under development.|
- Download update from http://openkm.com/download/okm/OpenKM-6.4.9.zip (eMpg8eIjY5)
- Make a backup!!!
- Stop Tomcat
- Run from your preferred SQL client these queries:
- Edit OpenKM.cfg and set hibernate.hbm2ddl to update
- Replace the OpenKM.war
- Review file descriptor limit and, eventually, increase it.
- Start Tomcat again
- Check for database errors:
$ grep "ERROR .*hbm2ddl" $TOMCAT_HOME/logs/catalina.log
- Go to Administration > Database Query, and update configuration properties:
- Set installation customer at License Manager.
- Enjoy OpenKM 6.4.9!
If you have any weird problem try to stop Tomcat, delete these folders:
And start Tomcat again.
|Recommended to clear browser cache and Java Plugin cache|