OpenKM integrates with Joomla which allows to browse OpenKM repository.
Download Version 1.0.2
If you have an older version installed, please refer to Joomla Explorer Migration Guide.
Download Version 1.0.1
- Joomla explorer component for joomla 3.0
- Joomla explorer component for joomla 2.5
- Joomla explorer component for joomla 1.7
Login into Joomla administration and register OpenKM joomla explorer extension.
Open OpenKM Configuration menu option into menu components.
Add new OpenKM connection.
Fill form parameters:
- OpenKM user credentials;
- Indicate public or private access ( in case private you should write password )
Configure visible columns
Metadata Metada tab allow to show metadata fields from documents and folders. Simply add the property group name - metada name - and the title text to be shown in the table.
Go to joomla menu administration.
- Add new menu.
- Select OpenKM file Browser menu type.
- Set the menu name
- Go to configuration parameteres and select from the list the OpenKM configuration to be showed in this menu option.
To access private section is needed to introduce password.
If password is correct can browser across OpenKM repository.
There're two kind of search, simple and advanced. In search simple only can search by content.
In search results is shown documents which can downloaded.
In advanced search there're several search form elements name, content, mime type among other options.
In search results can be shown folders and documents.