Difference between revisions of "Administration Guide"
(Created page with 'OpenKM is a tool to manage documents generated within a company, to improve access within the whole corporate environment and to endeavour to keep in check the unnecessary duplic…')
|Line 19:||Line 19:|
Revision as of 11:39, 23 February 2010
OpenKM is a tool to manage documents generated within a company, to improve access within the whole corporate environment and to endeavour to keep in check the unnecessary duplication of information.
OpenKM administration provides the solution to:
- Control the growing volume of information to be managed
- Manage users
- View actual OpenKM.cfg configuration file properties loaded by OpenKM at starting up.
- Low level access to repository
- Queries and reporting tools
- Auditing users ( track log )
- Managing the workflow
- Importing and exporting data from your server
- Managing thesaurus
Through the OpenKM administration system, relevant and useful information can be accessed to help administrator in controlling the OpenKM repository.