The module archive emails OpenKM allows us to use the repository as a document management system to store messages massively. The mail file is an automated process for the preservation and protection of all emails.
There a lot of benefits of email archiving the most important are :
- The recovery of lost or accidentally deleted emails.
- Accelerated audit response.
- Preservation of the intellectual property.
- "eDiscovery" in the case of litigation or internal investigations.
Main goals of users
- Data Preservation.
- Protection of Intellectual Property.
- Regulatory compliance.
- Litigation and Legal Discovery.
- Email Backup and Disaster Recovery.
- Messaging System & Storage Optimization.
- Monitoring of Internal & External Email Content.
- Records Management (Email Retention Policies).
- Business & Email Continuity.
- Internet mailboxes such as Gmail or Yahoo! Mail.
- Any POP3 and IMAP mailboxes.
- Import queue.
- Microsoft Outlook Addin for 2000 to 2010.
- EML, MSG mail message formats.
- Rules for automatic mail catalog ( customizable archive settings ).
- Configurable archive, retain and purge email according to your regulation.
- Digital Signing and verification ( secure archive compliance ).
- Fast mail search engine.
- Fast mail browser UI.
- Indexes any mail data ( content, attachment and metadata )
- Export to EML format ( available configure to export to other formats like PDF ).
- Retention rules (automatic purge aged mails based on rules).
- Antivirus checkin.
- Auto tagging.
- Quota management.
- Full audit logs.
- Alerts based on archived search queries.
For more information about Mail Archiver Module, please, contact our Sales Department via the Contact Form: